The New England Food Show is the region's largest event focused on the retail and foodservice markets. NEFS is THE place in New England to get inspired and source trendy and new food, beverage and equipment ideas.
If you influence buying decisions or purchase products for retail markets, supermarkets, distribution, institutional foodservice or large or small restaurants, you'll find everything you need to satisfy your customers, attract new ones, and grow your bottom line.
Sponsored by the Massachusetts Restaurant Association and supported by other New England restaurant, retail and specialty foods associations, the New England Food Show is a must for any business looking to grow in the New England market.
Cost to Attend:
Register EARLY and SAVE!
Registering to attend is simple, easy and will save you time and money!
New England State Restaurant & Lodging Association Members:
All registrations include NEFS Exhibit Hall, Keynotes, MRA Education Program, and Show Attractions.
The New England Food Show takes place at the same time/same place as The International Boston Seafood Show - North America's largest seafood event, featuring more than 800 exhibits, offering a vast array of seafood, seafood products, seafood services and seafood equipment from all over the world. Learn more at www.bostonseafood.com
Some qualified registrants will receive FREE access to the International Boston Seafood Show with your registration to the New England Food Show (NEFS) – this will be identified to you in the registration process. Those who do not receive access during their registration can add a paid registration to attend the seafood show while registering for NEFS.
• The New England Food Show is for trade professionals only and is not open to the public. All soliciting on the show floor by attendees is strictly prohibited.
• Attendees unable to produce proof of 21+ years of age will be unable to access the Spirits area of the show floor and also unable to sample alcoholic beverages. ID's will be checked before allowing access to the Spirits area of the show floor.
• All product sampling must be done on the exhibit floor. Attendees will not be permitted to exit the exhibit hall with excessive samples. Samples that attendees attempt to remove from the show floor will be confiscated at the exits and donated to a local charity.
• No strollers and no one under the age of 18 (including infants) will be allowed in the exhibit hall. ID's will be checked at the entrance. There are no exceptions to this policy.
• Students may attend the show on Tuesday March 12th only. Registration is required. No students under the age of 18 will be allowed in the exhibit hall. There are no exceptions to this policy.